Before I get started I am going to start a 30 day photo challenge. So before every blog I will be showing a new photo challenge!
Day 1: A picture of yourself with five facts:
2:I am afraid of balloons...absolutely hate them!
3:I live in Japan!
4:I have been married for 6 years!
5:I love to read!
"If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end."
I have always known that I will never be a skinny woman. I have come to terms with this fact. My husband says he married me for my curves, yah whatever! Now it has been 18 months since I had my baby and I am still not down to what I was before I got pregnant, but I have come to terms with this too. I know my body will never be the same.
Weight was always an issue when I was growing up, maybe that was because my mom was a personal trainer. I always felt like I was the chunky girl and I was never comfortable with my body until I graduated highschool and had time to really focus on healthy eating habits and everyday workouts. My weight has fluxuated over the years but I have always seemed to start running and I lose it all. However this time has been so different.
My husband always tells me how good I look but I don't ever see that. Even at 27 I am so insecure about the way I look..and the funny thing is that when I look back on when I was teenager I was so SKINNY compared to what I am now. It is amazing how you see yourself when you look in the mirror.
SO on my new journey I am learning that I need to let go of my insecurites. I have joined weight watchers and exercise daily not necessarily for weight loss(thats always a plus) but just so I can be healthy for myself and more importantly for my wonderful husband and beautiful daughter!
My ultimate goal is to be comfortable in my skin...I need to learn to be comfortable in what I was given!

4 comments:
Your attitude is so perfect!! I love how you think! Just know that everyone around you thinks your perfect and beautiful the way you are, but like you said it's for yourself and you want to be comfortable in your own skin! I totally understand that! It's good that you are so motivated! Most of us just sit back and complain. You are such an inspiration to so many women who feel this way (including myself!) Can't wait to start walking :)
What a great message! Thanks for sharing that. And on top of that you are a beautiful woman and have always been so! Hope you guys are doing great!
I have always found you to be beautiful, especially when you felt like an awkward teenager.
Hey you! I have the exact same issues. I beat myself up over it and am obsessed with weight. I can't lose weight while nursing my babies, so I stop by 6 months just to be skinny. I wish I could just be more content.
Send me an email if u want an invite to my blog.
It's good to see your family pics on here.
Stacy
Post a Comment