I am loving the age that our beautiful Isabelle is at because to her all the small things matter! For her its the excitement of going potty on the big girl potty, seeing birds flying in the sky, seeing the blue water (or agua as she says), going to the bx or walmart, watering the flowers in our garden. For us its seeing the joy in her eyes as she enjoys the small things in life. I don't think I have ever felt so rewarded in my life as I am now as a mother. To have a being love you and trust you unconditionally is just so amazing. I am in awe of what a beautiful child we are blessed with. Heavenly Father was sure looking out for us when he sent us Isabelle. She is such a special little girl in our life. I don't even remember what life was like before her....how did I stay busy during the day...I don't even know. Anyways, I just want to share some pictures of recent out and abouts!
Thursday, April 19, 2012
The life of a two year old.....what a sweet time it is!
Posted by Carpio Family 06/16/2005 at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
They do open your eyes to so many wonderful things. If only we could keep some of that childhood wonder in us as we grow! You have a beautiful little girl Nicole and I enjoy watching her grow. So happy for you!
Post a Comment